Chimney & Venting Services You Can Count On
As a homeowner, you’ve got plenty on your mind without worrying about your chimney and dryer vents. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could call on one company to tackle all of your chimney and vent cleaning, repair, and maintenance needs? You can!
ChimneyTEK, Anne Arundel, Howard, Baltimore City, and Baltimore county’s trusted and Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)-certified chimney and venting specialists, can handle all of your chimney and venting needs from start to finish. We specialize in the maintenance, cleaning, and repair of chimney systems of all types, including gas and wood fireplaces, pellet stoves, wood stoves, and oil furnaces.
Some of the chimney and venting services we provide to our neighbors in Baltimore, Towson, Timonium, Severna Park, Annapolis, and beyond include:
- Chimney Sweeping – Regular chimney sweepings can greatly improve your chimney system’s performance and minimize dangers and the need for repairs. Whether your appliance burns wood, gas, pellet, or oil, make chimney sweepings a priority in your home. Learn more about our chimney sweeping services here.
- Chimney Inspections – One of the best actions you can take towards keeping your system in great shape is to schedule annual chimney inspections. During an inspection, your system will be professionally evaluated and checked for signs of damage or flaws. Read more about the 3 levels of inspections and when they’re necessary here.
- Chimney Relining & Resurfacing – Although chimney sweepings and inspections will go a long way in protecting your flue liner against damage, both clay tile and metal flue liners may need replacement or repair from time to time. Here at ChimneyTEK, we restore chimney systems with Olympia’s Forever Flex stainless steel liners and FireGuard’s ceramic resurfacing system. Learn more about each here!
- Chimney Leak Resolution – Chimney leaks can be a real nightmare and can cause sometimes thousands of dollars’ worth of damage – but we can help. Whether your chimney leak is due to a damaged crown, a missing chimney cap, damaged flashing, or deteriorating masonry, we have the skills, tools, and products to put a stop to the moisture and keep it out! Find out more here.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning – Like the chimney system, dryer vents require regular cleaning if they’re to continue to vent the appliance as effectively and as safely as possible. There’s no creosote to worry about, but flammable lint can quickly accumulate along the interior of the vents, which can be just as dangerous and just as hard on the appliance. Learn more about our dryer vent cleaning services and why they’re important here.
Trusted Professionals Are Just A Phone Call Away
If you live in the greater Baltimore or Annapolis area and want to work with a company you can trust to provide thorough, professional chimney and venting care, call ChimneyTEK at 410-796-8450. We’re here to put your chimney and venting worries to rest – click here to request an appointment online!